There are 6 key steps to help you to get from disease to super health, no matter where you are on the scale.
Almost all diseases result from an imbalance in one or more of these 6 key processes. On the other hand, if you are firing at 100% on all cylinders, you are super healthy and very unlikely to get sick. But how many of us can say that we feel 100% healthy, all of the time?
Over the next few weeks we will take you through the 6 steps to super health outlined by Patrick Holford, one week at a time. These are;
- Week 1: Energy supercharge – focused on improving your ability to keep your blood sugar level even, critical for energy but also good for stress resistance and weight control.
- Week 2: Digestion tune up – focusing on cleaning out your digestive system so that you can get the most out of the foods you eat.
- Week 3: Hormonal superhealth – balancing your hormones improves your emotional state, motivation, sex drive and vitality.
- Week 4: the superhealth detox – restoring your system and your liver’s ability to detoxify the harmful substances the body creates every day.
- Week 5: Boost your Immune power – improve your immune system to fight infections naturally.
- Week 6: Improve your memory and mood – learn what healthy foods will improve your memory, mood and concentration.